May 24, 2016
Since our ceremonial unveiling of the Site Master Plan at St. Philip Fest, we have received many questions from all of you about the design, project timeline, cost, etc. We want to share as much information about this project as we can, so we are working to publicize some of the main facts to all of you.
How you can help us right now:
- As a first step, we have added a new page to the website dedicated to discussing the design and site plan layout.
- A new series of articles will begin in the Sunday Bulletin this summer highlighting some of the aspects of our new church design and their foundation in theology.
- The large drawing display in the Narthex will be updated in the next few weeks to include new information and project details.
- We will continue to mail you letters as well, just to make sure everyone in the parish is aware of what's going on as we move toward the Capital Campaign this fall.
Questions? Post in the comments thread, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pray the Building Prayer for our project.
- Make sure you have provided us with updated contact information so we can keep you informed. There is a new form on our website so you can quickly submit new contact information.
- Follow us on other media outlets such as Facebook or the Parish App.
- Spread the word to others to Come and See!
Together in Christ: Building on Firm Foundations