May 3, 2016
St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church seeks a faithful young Catholic to assist the growth and cultivation of the middle school and high school St. Philip Youth (SPY) programs: Fides and Fortis. The Youth Ministry Assistant is responsible for assisting and collaborating with the Director in further developing the parish’s youth ministry efforts for grades 6th through 12th. This includes attending high school and middle school sessions (weekly or bi-weekly gatherings) and monthly events/activities.
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to…
- Serves as a positive role model for youth by joyfully living the Catholic faith.
- Assists Director in further developing a growing youth ministry program.
- Assists Director in preparing for weekly youth gatherings and additional events, including but not limited to: Bible studies, social events, retreats, mission trips, conferences, etc.
- Assists in establishing a peer ministry program for high school youth.
- Collaborates in setting annual objectives for the overall ministry efforts.
- Occasionally maintains office and program records when needed: including data input and filing.
- Serves as an advisor and support to both peer and adult leaders.
For job requirements and application information, please go to the Job Board.